I hit up the casino again last night and one big at craps. Basically I did my normal don’t pass line bet with don’t pass odds for awhile winning even odds but then I decided to get a little risky towards the end of the night. I wagered $5 on snake eyes (rolling a 2)and the shooter actually rolled it the very next throw of the dice! We all know that pays out 30:1 odds so I won $150 right there on the spot.
That wasn’t all. My last bet of the night was to wager on boxcars, which had the same odds as snake eyes. I waited about a hour after I rolled the snake eyes in order to do this bet and this time I wagered $20 to get some big money betting for a single roll. I lost three times in a row and then the shooter actually rolled boxcars (rolled a 12)! Just from that I ended up winning a massive $600.
Even though these bets are mathematically some of the worst on the table, the can pay off big time when you just get lucky in the short run like I did last night. Like they say, when you are hot, you are hot. When you are not, you are not. Last night was just a hot night and a lot of people at the table were winning big. Normally I do not make these large bets unless it’s towards the end of the night. Once in awhile I’ll win the big ones and it’s not that uncommon since the odds of winning are just 1 in 36 for the “end of the night” bet that I was doing.
Besides craps, I played some slots and won about $40 there and won $50 in roulette. The only thing I lost at was video poker with a loss of $30. Overall, it was a better than usual night and I came out ahead around $500 or so in profit, give or take a few bucks.
- March 14, 2010 High Stakes Craps for High Rollers and VIP Players I realize that there are a number of players out there looking for an adrenaline rush from some high stakes gambling. Of course Las Vegas has some ultra high limit craps tables as well as […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 19, 2010 Using stance and standing positions with precision dice shooting The next article I wrote about dice control has to do with posture, stance and standing positions. This is sort of important but not the entire story. Basically the whole idea is to make […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 17, 2010 Is it possible to play craps for a living? Playing craps or any casino game for that matter is a dream for many. It is better, more fun and more luxurious than working at an office or doing a desk job in a cubicle. Many people […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 16, 2010 Tips for craps dice control and precision shooter advantages The next article related to player advantages is about dice control tips. The main concepts given here should help out precision dice throwers and better control of the dice while playing […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 21, 2010 Precision shooting strategy and craps money management My latest guide for precision shooting is about dice control strategy and bet management. Using good money management works well in any type of casino game, but it is especially important […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 13, 2010 Advantage tips for choosing the proper dice set I wrote up a few more good articles about dice control these past few days and will be posting about them shortly. One article is about choosing the best dice set. This is actually an […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 15, 2010 A good practice guide for learning dice control methods One of the next articles I wrote about was how to practice dice control. Many of the concepts in the article were designed for players who have never attempted precision shooting. The […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 20, 2010 PGA golfer John Daly and his massive gambling problem I read an article the other day and was amazed how much money this guy gambles with. In reading this, I learned about some interesting casino games and extremely high stakes games that I […] Posted in Online Casino News
- January 29, 2014 “Place Betting….The Other Way to Play Craps” By Ray Walkoczy Among all the many different ways to play Craps, "place betting" is undoubtedly the most popular. The Place Bettor is wagering that the numbers "placed" will be […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 29, 2017 Casino Entertains Hoover Dam Workers 1931 Twenty-six miles southeast of Las Vegas, the United States government, in 1931, developed Boulder City as the place to house men working on the Hoover Dam (originally Boulder Dam). […] Posted in Online Casino News
- June 28, 2017 Blaming It On The Dice 1946-1947 On the third Tuesday of April 1946, after work at the Southern Pacific Shop in Sparks, Nevada, Sam Lemel took the bus to Reno and went to Harolds Club where he played craps. He […] Posted in Online Casino News
- July 1, 2011 Beginner tips for playing craps Craps is one of the most dynamic and alert casino game. The craps table is always full of action and there are always some players feeling lucky enough to place all kinds of bets […] Posted in Online Casino News