The next article I wrote about dice control has to do with posture, stance and standing positions. This is sort of important but not the entire story. Basically the whole idea is to make sure you are positioning yourself correctly in order to throw the dice straight and level with the table. Some positions on the table will give you a better advantage than others.
For instance, there are two common types of stance known as the bender and the upright stance. Basically they are the same thing where the player just stands as close to the wall as possible in order to get as close to the opposite wall. This means you do not have to throw the dice as far. Spread your feet one shoulder length apart. If you are right handed, then put your left hand on the rail and lean forward as much as possible and toss the dice with your right hand. Just reverse the positions if you are left handed. The difference between the upright stance and the bender is the fact that when using the bender, you put your elbow on the rail instead of your hand, which requires you to bend down more.
Two other positions are known as stick right and stick left. These are positions that you take relative to the stick man, who is one of the dealers in positioned in the middle of the table. In the stick right, you try to get to the right side of the stickman and it works great if you are left handed. Stick left is great for right handed people who will be positioned immediately left of the stickman.
While these stances can be great for craps dice control and precision shooting, the main goal is to feel comfortable. Each person is different so these stances can be altered so that you can add or subtract a few elements to produce your own stance. So as long as you are in a good position for throwing, you should be fine. Although, if you are comfortable but the dice are not being thrown accurately, then you should review your stance in order to make your shooting more successful. Read the article on this site mentioned above to learn many more details about this subject.
- March 13, 2010 Advantage tips for choosing the proper dice set I wrote up a few more good articles about dice control these past few days and will be posting about them shortly. One article is about choosing the best dice set. This is actually an […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 15, 2010 A good practice guide for learning dice control methods One of the next articles I wrote about was how to practice dice control. Many of the concepts in the article were designed for players who have never attempted precision shooting. The […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 16, 2010 Tips for craps dice control and precision shooter advantages The next article related to player advantages is about dice control tips. The main concepts given here should help out precision dice throwers and better control of the dice while playing […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 21, 2010 Precision shooting strategy and craps money management My latest guide for precision shooting is about dice control strategy and bet management. Using good money management works well in any type of casino game, but it is especially important […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 12, 2010 Won over $500 playing craps at the casino! I hit up the casino again last night and one big at craps. Basically I did my normal don’t pass line bet with don’t pass odds for awhile winning even odds but then I decided to […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 17, 2010 Is it possible to play craps for a living? Playing craps or any casino game for that matter is a dream for many. It is better, more fun and more luxurious than working at an office or doing a desk job in a cubicle. Many people […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 14, 2010 High Stakes Craps for High Rollers and VIP Players I realize that there are a number of players out there looking for an adrenaline rush from some high stakes gambling. Of course Las Vegas has some ultra high limit craps tables as well as […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 29, 2017 Casino Entertains Hoover Dam Workers 1931 Twenty-six miles southeast of Las Vegas, the United States government, in 1931, developed Boulder City as the place to house men working on the Hoover Dam (originally Boulder Dam). […] Posted in Online Casino News
- June 28, 2017 Blaming It On The Dice 1946-1947 On the third Tuesday of April 1946, after work at the Southern Pacific Shop in Sparks, Nevada, Sam Lemel took the bus to Reno and went to Harolds Club where he played craps. He […] Posted in Online Casino News
- July 1, 2011 Beginner tips for playing craps Craps is one of the most dynamic and alert casino game. The craps table is always full of action and there are always some players feeling lucky enough to place all kinds of bets […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 30, 2011 Craps OnLine…Are Online Casinos Serious about Craps? Because I have been a craps player for a long time I wanted to know if the casinos online are at all interested in giving the player a true craps experience, or just some made up games […] Posted in Online Casino News
- January 29, 2014 “Place Betting….The Other Way to Play Craps” By Ray Walkoczy Among all the many different ways to play Craps, "place betting" is undoubtedly the most popular. The Place Bettor is wagering that the numbers "placed" will be […] Posted in Online Casino News