As part of the promotion F40 guaranteed PokerStars Sunday evening four million U.S. dollars prize pool for the regular world’s largest online tournament. In the end it was well over seven million.
Hard to believe: 36,169 players paid the $ 215 buy-in, or qualified through one of the numerous satellites. This brought about 360,000,000 chips in play. But for the first three spots fell to 2.4 million dollars, far more than most online tournaments a week. The total prize pool amounted to exactly $ 7,233,800, -.
With this course, were also a number of members of professional teams. Best German player Sebastian Ruthenberg was at number 765 for $ 1446.76. Jan Heitmann was 1910th for $ 434.02, George Danzer was at number 5142 just so expensive.
- May 2, 2014 Pokerstars Bonus Code May 2014 – Free $20 Instantly – Three $600 Bonuses The Pokerstars bonus code changes from month to month because they are always running special promotions. We have been authorized to list the best Pokerstars bonus code in May, 2014. This […] Posted in Online Casino News
- May 1, 2014 Pokerstars Marketing Code May 2014 Pokerstars is running some great promotions in May, 2014. New players at Poker Stars will get to enjoy these promos and claim one of the best new player welcome bonuses in the industry. […] Posted in Online Casino News
- April 20, 2017 PokerStars launched Spin & Go Omaha tournaments PokerStars.com, an Amaya Inc. brand launched Spin & Go Omaha tournaments using the hugely popular Spin & Go format. Severin Rasset, Director of Poker Operations and Innovation: […] Posted in Online Casino News
- January 6, 2010 PokerStars Sets Online Poker Record For the third time in a year, PokerStars hosted an online poker tournament that set records as the largest poker event ever held. Posted in Online Casino News
- April 25, 2017 Omaha Spin & Go Live on PokerStars PokerStars has moved to expand its range of Spin & Go services with the launch of new Omaha versions of the game. Pot Limit Omaha games will feature buy-in levels of $1, $3, $7 and $15 […] Posted in Online Casino News
- June 27, 2018 Online Poker Expanding to Mobile at PokerStars PokerStars bought Cecure, a company that develops mobile gaming software, as the online poker operator prepares for the growing boom in mobile gambling. Posted in Online Casino News
- February 9, 2017 PokerStars First to Enter Czech Market PokerStars has become the first online gambling operator to obtain a live games licence in the Czech Republic. The Amaya-owned company is expected to utilise the licence to launch a […] Posted in Online Casino News
- February 13, 2017 New Jersey Fines PokerStars $25,000 New Jersey online gambling regulators have fined Canada’s Amaya Gaming $25k for failing to ensure that out-of-state players couldn’t play on PokerStars New Jersey site. On […] Posted in Online Casino News
- May 9, 2017 Red Tiger Gaming deals with PokerStars – content agreement Red Tiger Gaming deals with PokerStars, an online gaming giant, after the two brands have signed a content agreement. Popular top performing games from Red Tiger Gaming, such as Winter […] Posted in Online Casino News
- February 26, 2017 Live London Series from PokerStars Six months after PokerStars ended all of their live tours and replaced them with PokerStars Championships and Festivals, they have created a new low buy-in tour in London. PokerStars has […] Posted in Online Casino News
- February 1, 2017 Czech Republic approves Amaya and awards it with Live Games license Czech Republic approves Amaya under the country’s new gaming regulation. Since Czech Republic approves Amaya, PokerStars becomes first licensed international operator in the Czech […] Posted in Online Casino News
- June 28, 2017 PokerStars Brings NextGen Gaming to New Jersey The independent game studio of NYX Gaming Group, NextGen Gaming, has successfully launched 21 of its slots titles with PokerStars NJ, an Amaya brand in New Jersey, USA. These games are the […] Posted in Online Casino News