Texas Hold’em is obviously the king today in both live poker and online poker. No other poker variant gets as much TV exposure. The reason for this big exposure is because Texas Hold’em has almost perfect ingredients for the television screen. The community cards (5 cards shared by all players) make visually observing what is going on easy for the TV audience. In fact, the best Hold’em players have become notable celebrities. Even if you don’t want any TV celebrity fame, you may still play Texas Hold’em and have loads of fun. Who knows? You may even get really lucky.
The post Texas Holdem Basics appeared first on nobluff.com.
- February 25, 2018 Basics of Omaha 8 If you compare Omaha/8 games to Texas Hold’em games the resemblance is remarkable. Both have the same rounds of betting with the of flop, river, and turn. But the real […] Posted in Online Casino News
- December 8, 2017 An Overview on Texas Holdem Texas Holdem is probably the most popular poker variant not only in the United States and Europe but also in the online scene. Texas Holdem is quite an exciting game to play but it […] Posted in Online Casino News
- November 20, 2017 How to Choose the Best Online Poker Room With the help of technology, a lot of things that we do are definitely less difficult. A large number of the population is continuously using the internet for the chores like […] Posted in Online Casino News
- December 20, 2017 How to Steal the Blinds To be good at poker, even online poker, you can’t solely rely on mathematical probabilities, but you must also develop your skill to study your opponents and to hide the true value […] Posted in Online Casino News
- January 19, 2018 Basics of No Limit Holdem Poker Poker is quite a charm for millions of people all over the world. The game has created exciting ways for players to relax and enjoy. Poker is definitely a game filled with […] Posted in Online Casino News
- November 15, 2017 Slow Playing in Poker There are certain strategies in poker which usually provides great impact to successful and aspiring poker players. One of these strategies is “slow playing”, which can […] Posted in Online Casino News
- February 8, 2018 What is Poker Equity Poker is a game of skill, chance and inevitably, math. Despite many people saying intuition and feel of the game is important however mathematics plays a crucial role in the […] Posted in Online Casino News
- December 8, 2015 Top 4 Online Poker Rooms for US Players It’s been more and more difficult in the past years to find a good, reputable online poker room that accepts players from the United States. I’ve just completed a month-long […] Posted in Online Casino News
- January 31, 2016 Great Online Gambling February Offers There are some great online gambling offers that are coming online in February. You’re sure to find something to your liking since these online gambling offers cover the full spread […] Posted in Online Casino News
- July 4, 2016 Monday Micro-Buy-In Multi-Table Online Poker Tournaments If you enjoy playing MTTs but like to keep the buy-in cost in check, Mondays are the day to play online poker at America’s Cardroom. But a low buy-in doesn’t mean you […] Posted in Online Casino News
- December 11, 2017 Playing on the Aggressive Side If there’s one thing in common about winning players, it would be that they don’t hesitate to be aggressive when the need arises. Aggression is not simply bluffing and […] Posted in Online Casino News
- September 17, 2013 Free Poker Online. Truly Free Poker Site Poker players, here is a site that is free to play at, you keep what you win and can withdraw it in several different ways. This site is so free they even call it No Pay Poker! You can […] Posted in Online Casino News