I realize that there are a number of players out there looking for an adrenaline rush from some high stakes gambling. Of course Las Vegas has some ultra high limit craps tables as well as Atlantic City and a few big name casinos. The problem with these casinos is people end up having to plan long trips and take time out of their schedule to get to these places and this can be inconvenient for a number of reasons. So I will try to list a few online casinos that offer high table limits and large betting maximums.
A very exclusive online casino is located at Lucky Red Casino. There is nothing like it on the internet. Normally you will see regular online casinos offer players VIP statuses, which will include additional comps and other various stuff. The VIP Lounge is exclusive only to the high stakes player with three tiers of VIP status. The benefits include very high betting limits but that isn’t all. Players can also customize their own tables and games to cater to their needs. In fact, it is sometimes possible for the casino to change the rules of the craps tables to offer better odds depending on the player.
Not only do players get their own customized casino craps games, they can also play any other casino game as well. There are some strict requirements even to be accepted into the Lucky Red VIP lounge, which you can read about in the link provided above. Players can actually get gifts and comps that are quite luxurious for internet casinos. In fact, some players have been known to receive full-paid vacations and trips to resorts just as a complementary. Other high rollers have gotten gifts mailed to them and even a car. Then of course there are the usual benefits such as great deposit bonus opportunities and a great comps point program.
The big advantage is that the Lucky Red VIP Lounge casino does accept US players! Even better is that very fast deposits can be made using a credit card! This casino is also compatible with Apple, Mac, iPhone and other mobile devices. There is also Club World, High Noon and Buzz Luck for players located in the United States and for credit card deposits. Personally, I really like the looks of Lucky Red casino better, even though these casinos are owned by the same company. They offer the same exclusive casino suite program that Lucky Red VIP Lounge has and they do offer higher betting limits than normal along with a $35,000 high roller bonus. High stake players are encouraged to visit these casinos and read more about their programs because promotions and rules change regularly.
- March 12, 2010 Won over $500 playing craps at the casino! I hit up the casino again last night and one big at craps. Basically I did my normal don’t pass line bet with don’t pass odds for awhile winning even odds but then I decided to […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 19, 2010 Using stance and standing positions with precision dice shooting The next article I wrote about dice control has to do with posture, stance and standing positions. This is sort of important but not the entire story. Basically the whole idea is to make […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 13, 2010 Advantage tips for choosing the proper dice set I wrote up a few more good articles about dice control these past few days and will be posting about them shortly. One article is about choosing the best dice set. This is actually an […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 15, 2010 A good practice guide for learning dice control methods One of the next articles I wrote about was how to practice dice control. Many of the concepts in the article were designed for players who have never attempted precision shooting. The […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 16, 2010 Tips for craps dice control and precision shooter advantages The next article related to player advantages is about dice control tips. The main concepts given here should help out precision dice throwers and better control of the dice while playing […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 29, 2017 Casino Entertains Hoover Dam Workers 1931 Twenty-six miles southeast of Las Vegas, the United States government, in 1931, developed Boulder City as the place to house men working on the Hoover Dam (originally Boulder Dam). […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 17, 2010 Is it possible to play craps for a living? Playing craps or any casino game for that matter is a dream for many. It is better, more fun and more luxurious than working at an office or doing a desk job in a cubicle. Many people […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 21, 2010 Precision shooting strategy and craps money management My latest guide for precision shooting is about dice control strategy and bet management. Using good money management works well in any type of casino game, but it is especially important […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 20, 2010 PGA golfer John Daly and his massive gambling problem I read an article the other day and was amazed how much money this guy gambles with. In reading this, I learned about some interesting casino games and extremely high stakes games that I […] Posted in Online Casino News
- July 1, 2011 Beginner tips for playing craps Craps is one of the most dynamic and alert casino game. The craps table is always full of action and there are always some players feeling lucky enough to place all kinds of bets […] Posted in Online Casino News
- April 4, 2014 Craps and The Monkey Man By Ray Walkoczy The year was 1985. I had been going on weekly gambling trips to Atlantic City, for about 3 years, usually for about 2 or 3 nights each week. I was getting pretty […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 30, 2011 Craps OnLine…Are Online Casinos Serious about Craps? Because I have been a craps player for a long time I wanted to know if the casinos online are at all interested in giving the player a true craps experience, or just some made up games […] Posted in Online Casino News