GVC Holdings are a very well known brand these days. The B2B supplier acquired bwin.party last year and has since obtained multiple licenses and signed a number of deals with other suppliers to work together and provide some of the best online gambling to customers everywhere. Now they partnered with Evolution Gaming to bring us a new live casino studio.
That is what it’s called and the idea is actually quite appealing. A clubhouse is not necessarily super exclusive, but can be cosy and comfortable instead. Whilst we don’t know yet what the Clubhouse will look like exactly, we do know that it was made with cutting edge technology and is intended to give players the best live casino experience around.
There will be 12 live roulette and blackjack tables that have been designed in the Art Deco style, which is particularly attractive. The thought behind the Clubhouse was also to provide it to multiple brands, among them GVC’s own brands bwin, partypoker, partycasino as well as B2B partners.
Windows on the World
This is also something very unique. The Windows on the World feature manages to recreate exotic locations around the world, where players will find themselves transported to virtually. Players can choose where they want to ‘go’ and the feature is designed to make the live casino experience even more compelling.
Working with Evolution Gaming
Evolution Gaming is one of the biggest and best suppliers of live casino solutions. They have repeatedly been given big industry awards to acknowledge as much. It’s therefore no surprise that GVC chose Evolution to partner with when it came to this particular project.
There’s hardly a better company when it comes to live casinos when you want to ensure that you want to get all the details right. GVC provided the vision and Evolution the know-how. That means live casino players should really be looking forward to experiencing the Clubhouse.
We are, of course, hoping that more tables with be added to it in the future, including baccarat and casino poker.
Play now at bwin
- March 20, 2017 Playtech Launches Grand Royale Live Casino Product Founded in 1999, Playtech has been recognised by players and casino operators alike as one of the leading online gaming software developed. This operator has so far developed a number of […] Posted in Online Casino News
- February 8, 2017 Playtech opens largest live casino ever Only a few days ago Playtech announced the launch of its newest live casino studio and it’s bigger than anything else Playtech previously offered or anyone else for that matter. […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 2, 2017 iSoftBet will soon be at William Hill William Hill didn’t have a very good 2016. After they just released their financial results for last year, we heard about their challenging year and the numbers certainly confirmed […] Posted in Online Casino News
- June 15, 2017 Unibet’s Big Dubai Summer Casino Series Summer hasn’t even really begun yet and online casinos are starting to kick off their big summer promotions. The one at Unibet is huge. As of today until the end of June you can join […] Posted in Online Casino News
- January 18, 2017 Win a trip at Unibet A trip around the world sure does sound like a dream. And it will continue to remain one, but at least at Unibet you might just win a trip to a city you always wanted to visit. Or perhaps […] Posted in Online Casino News
- February 8, 2017 NetEnt Set to Release a VR version of Gonzo’s Quest Swedish casino gaming software developer NetEnt has pledged to develop the first real money virtual reality slot game. This will definitely be a drastic move that will change the face of […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 6, 2017 All Slots Casino to Feature New Live Games and Microgaming Slots All Slots Casino decided to improve its gaming offer by adding some of the best slots and live casino games available on the market. Namely, with the latest deals the casino will […] Posted in Online Casino News
- May 26, 2017 Wayne Rooney allegedly lost £500k in two hours at casino The precise amount the football star lost cannot really be ascertained. Nobody officially handed out any numbers, but several witnesses claimed that Wayne Rooney gambled away thousands […] Posted in Online Casino News
- May 31, 2017 MGA says lax monitoring accusations are unfounded The Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) is certainly the largest jurisdiction for online gambling in Europe. To date some 500 licenses have been approved to various providers, more than any other […] Posted in Online Casino News
- April 14, 2017 Gambling machine losses second highest in Birmingham The statistics are not just worrying, they are downright frightening. Punters in Birmingham lost more than £30 million on fixed odds betting terminals last year – second only […] Posted in Online Casino News
- February 13, 2017 International Gaming Awards crowns new winners Ahead of the ICE and the LAC in London, the International Gaming Awards took place in London as well. It’s been a busy few days for the iGaming industry, which seems to have […] Posted in Online Casino News
- June 9, 2017 ELK Studios go classic with new Ivanhoe slot ELK Studios is among the most innovative slot developers that emerged in recent years. Their Taco Brothers slot is tons of fun and offers nice features and wins, showcasing just what the […] Posted in Online Casino News