One of the next articles I wrote about was how to practice dice control. Many of the concepts in the article were designed for players who have never attempted precision shooting. The guide goes through skill levels such as beginner, intermediate and advanced tips based on some of m own experience.
The most advisable thing to do when first starting off is to invest in a pair of actual transparent casino dice. Otherwise check out some casinos in the area, perhaps the ones you plan on winning money at, and see what equipment they have. Check out how long the craps table is and how high it is above the ground. Then when you get home, try to design with the same specifications to simulate the actual casino. Experts suggest using a flat bed or an elevated table with a cloth on it without the wall or fancy stuff yet. You need a soft surface since the hard surfaces do not resemble the real craps table and can chip the corners of the dice.
Next get a chair or something that you need to reach over to practice a natural throw, at least so it simulates a real craps table with the height. If you are just starting out, then tape or glue your dice together and practice throwing them. You should be watching your dice in the air and making sure they do not wobble when you throw them. The need to be straight and parallel to the table. 80% to 90% of your practicing will involved just throwing the dice straight and level.
Once you get good at this, then take the glue off so the dice are separated, but keep throwing them as if they were a solid piece. Make sure your dice sets are hard way numbers as this is a great way to see if you are doing anything wrong. View the article for the rest of the detailed explanations and links to see how to properly set the dice. Also check out the story to see what you do as an intermediate or advanced player at craps precision shooting.
- March 16, 2010 Tips for craps dice control and precision shooter advantages The next article related to player advantages is about dice control tips. The main concepts given here should help out precision dice throwers and better control of the dice while playing […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 19, 2010 Using stance and standing positions with precision dice shooting The next article I wrote about dice control has to do with posture, stance and standing positions. This is sort of important but not the entire story. Basically the whole idea is to make […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 13, 2010 Advantage tips for choosing the proper dice set I wrote up a few more good articles about dice control these past few days and will be posting about them shortly. One article is about choosing the best dice set. This is actually an […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 21, 2010 Precision shooting strategy and craps money management My latest guide for precision shooting is about dice control strategy and bet management. Using good money management works well in any type of casino game, but it is especially important […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 17, 2010 Is it possible to play craps for a living? Playing craps or any casino game for that matter is a dream for many. It is better, more fun and more luxurious than working at an office or doing a desk job in a cubicle. Many people […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 12, 2010 Won over $500 playing craps at the casino! I hit up the casino again last night and one big at craps. Basically I did my normal don’t pass line bet with don’t pass odds for awhile winning even odds but then I decided to […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 29, 2017 Casino Entertains Hoover Dam Workers 1931 Twenty-six miles southeast of Las Vegas, the United States government, in 1931, developed Boulder City as the place to house men working on the Hoover Dam (originally Boulder Dam). […] Posted in Online Casino News
- March 14, 2010 High Stakes Craps for High Rollers and VIP Players I realize that there are a number of players out there looking for an adrenaline rush from some high stakes gambling. Of course Las Vegas has some ultra high limit craps tables as well as […] Posted in Online Casino News
- July 1, 2011 Beginner tips for playing craps Craps is one of the most dynamic and alert casino game. The craps table is always full of action and there are always some players feeling lucky enough to place all kinds of bets […] Posted in Online Casino News
- June 28, 2017 Blaming It On The Dice 1946-1947 On the third Tuesday of April 1946, after work at the Southern Pacific Shop in Sparks, Nevada, Sam Lemel took the bus to Reno and went to Harolds Club where he played craps. He […] Posted in Online Casino News
- January 31, 2017 Craps.com One peak at the brand new and exciting Craps.com website and you'll know exactly what we mean when we say “WOW!? Riveting graphics, smooooooth navigating, over 85 award-winning games […] Posted in Online Casino News
- April 4, 2014 Craps and The Monkey Man By Ray Walkoczy The year was 1985. I had been going on weekly gambling trips to Atlantic City, for about 3 years, usually for about 2 or 3 nights each week. I was getting pretty […] Posted in Online Casino News